COMPENSATION: Compensation will be commiserate with skills and qualifications.
BENEFITS: Fringe and medical benefits are not being offered for this position.
TO APPLY: Please upload a cover letter, resume and three professional references HERE
Email to ACHR: Associate Director, Evan Voth, CPSW at EvothACHR@gmail.com
Application deadline is Friday, September 3rd, 2021.
• Must be a fluent in Spanish and English
• Must have and demonstrate effective interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
• Must have and demonstrate professional conduct and ethics
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Develop and facilitate up to three weekly groups to include one twelve step recovery group
• Community outreach to ensure a minimum of 12 participants participating in groups weekly, unless otherwise cleared by the Directors
• Track group attendance and complete case notes for each participant immediately following the group in Apricot
• Administrative duties, such as responding to requests for ACHR information from potential clients, filing, copying, scanning, faxing and general administrative duties as required
• Report writing and log keeping of client contact, and work done on client behalf
• Scheduling of clients
• Remain in contact with the Directors in regard to client updates and administrative duties
• Client file creation, maintenance and closure
• Ensure and maintain confidentiality of client information
• Facilitation of Orientation, as needed
• Report to the Directors on client activity each week
• Schedule a weekly check-in with Directors for one-on-one supervision
• Client support and superficial case management and peer support
• Other duties as deemed necessary by leadership
• Preparing paperwork and attaching relevant and required paperwork to be sent to
Albuquerque Center for Hope and Recovery
Bi-Lingual Peer Support Worker
PURPOSE The Peer Support Worker works directly with clients in one-on-one and group
settings, greets ACHR members when entering the center, answers questions, providing support
to our members and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's
general administrative activities. The ideal candidate should be bi-bilingual, have excellent oral
and written communication skills and be able to organize their work appropriately.
Preference will be given to individuals with lived and/or vicarious experience with mental health
and/or co-occurring substance use disorders and Certified Peer Support Workers (CPSW).